Frequently Asked Questions
What emails can I expect, once my order has been placed?
- Order Confirmation Email: You will receive a confirmation of receipt email shortly after you successfully placed an order online.
- Shipping Confirmation Email: You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. If your order contained more than one item keep an eye on your email inbox for additional updates.
- Order Cancellation Email: You will receive a cancellation email if your order is fully or partially canceled.
- Return Email: You will receive a confirmation that we have received your returned order. We will inspect the products you returned and refund you if they meet the requirements of our policy. Returns generally take 2-4 weeks to process.
How can I obtain free shipping?
We are pleased to offer free standard shipping on all orders. Any discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
How can I pay?
We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express
- There are also other forms of payment on the checkout page.
How do I check the status of my order or track a shipment?
We are committed to your happiness. We want you to be as pleased with your purchase as we are in serving you. If you're not happy for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days of your order date.
Please note that we do not perform exchanges at this time.
Do you have a maximum unit purchase on a single item?
No, but based on item availability, which will be specified on the product page at the time of launch.
What if I have a defective or damaged item?
If you have received a damaged item or believe an item is defective, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I change or cancel my order?
You may reach our customer service via Email: email@example.com
How is sales tax calculated?
We charge sales and use tax according to Federal, State and Local government guidelines. Tax is calculated based on the shipping address and the appropriate rules for that tax jurisdiction.
Note that the taxes presented at time of order submission are only an estimate and may not take into account applicable exemptions and tax holidays. Final calculation of applicable taxes will be performed when the order ships and your credit card is charged.
How do I use a promotion/coupon code?
To redeem a promotion or coupon code, enter the code in the appropriate field on the checkout page. Be sure to enter the code with the exact spelling and capitalization as shown. You must click "redeem" in order for the discount to be applied. The discounted amount will be displayed on the checkout and order summary pages. If the code is invalid, expired or you have not placed the correct products in the shopping bag, a discount will not be applied.